Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Church Mini's

We had some short and easy family picture time after church this last Sunday. Whoever wanted to get a picture or two was welcome to do so! It was pretty fun and I was so happy we had a bright and sunny day!


I am able to change it from color to black and white if you wish. Example is the Beaches. I didn't do any others in black and white, but I can show whoever wants to see theirs in black and white. I also picked the best shot that was taken...sorry to the Cooke's...there was only one...your little Eli decided to goof up the other ones! Hehe.













1 comment:

Arlene said...

So sweet that you were able to get so many families' pictures together! I love the first one of Vernita and the family, plus the first shot (I assume it's Pastor and Mrs. V) --they turned out great!