Monday, July 27, 2009

*Bad News*

Well it isn't horrible news but its just inconvenient for me and all who want pictures done soon.


My camera needed a few repairs done on it so we dropped it off at Best Buy. Its estimated date to be done is 7Aug, but when we've had other things repaired there its never been on time. So pray it gets done soon, then my dad is going to pick it up and sent to me.


Sorry for those who wanted pictures close to when we return to Italy, which by the way today we start our journey. Hope everyone has a great day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If only I knew that you would of taken your camera in I would probably got of back already. I work for Best Buy in the Geek Squad department. If you can give me the phone number that you sent it out under; I can see what I can do.